Evidently not only do we get stupid chain mail via e-mail we can also be "tagged" on a blog.
Whatever, I am bored and know I can do better than Jeff so here goes...
5 things that you, the general public, may not know about me:
1. I am a nice person - this is evidences by the fact that I purchase Christmas gifts for my ex husband, his new wife, his roommate, his roommate's kid, and my brother (who lives with my ex husband). Oh and there also was the time when I paid for my ex husbands fiance's wedding dress but that was inadvertent since he charged it on my JC Penny card without my knowledge;
2. I grew up in a single wide trailer near the freeway. Ok, number one might have been a clue;
3. I have a pet Betta fish that I have trained to jump out of the water for his food pellets;
4. Speaking of trained fish, I worked at Sea World in San Diego as a teen;
5. I had to change High Schools after my junior year and start a new school as a senior and was not part of the witness protection program.
The chain stops here...