Being tagged means that you have to list some things about yourself that people may not know about you. In the case of this tagging, I must list five items. So here goes...
- I was born in Carson City, NV. I have lived and worked no more than 30 miles away from the spot of my birth my entire life. I raced BMX when I was 15, and got my first mountain bike at 19...a brand new 1989 Specialized Rock Hopper.
- In High School, I was the bassist in a Big Hair, Heavy Metal, Glam, Rock Band named Atomic Gypsy. See if you can pick me out in the picture. Extra Credit: In the same picture, identify Brent and Scott.
- I went to college for a few years, studying music and biology. I dropped out to pursue a rock band career with a band named BBQ'd Salad. Things didn't pan out, so I got a job cooking and delivering pizza, followed by a job filling orders in a warehouse.
- While attending college I met my future wife. We met in 1989, and got married in 1993. Kristy is now also my bestest riding partner! We also have a 6 year old mini cyclist.
- These days I'm a Computer Systems Programmer. The job pays well, and supports my bicycle habit.
And the names are: