Wednesday, August 15, 2007

FBC Mojo Bags

Are you lookin' for some Hoodoo to protect you from the Voodoo? These hand crafted, one of a kind FBC Mojo Bags are just what you need!

The Mojo Bag seen here is the first one off the line, hand made by Kristy. The next step will be to collect botanicals, artifacts, and other items from the Ash Canyon/Carson City area. We'll be experimenting with the right mixture to see what combination of items provides the best luck and protection from evil.

If you are in need of one of these supernatural items, send me an email with your shipping address, and we'll get one out to you (while supplies last or until we just don't feel like doing it anymore...).

There is just one catch though. You'll have to email me a picture of the Mojo Bag in use so I can put in on the Blog. Testimonies are also welcome.

Don't delay. Act today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I need one of those.
Will it come with guarantee of its "evil protection" capability?
Or is it just a one-year parts and labor deal?
Either way, I'm in! :^)

Jeff Moser said...

We have three orders so far!

As far as warranties or guarantees...I'm consulting with the FBC lawyers right now.

And to answer another question...yes, they are free!

~ lauren said...

oooh cool!

me too.

i'll need it when cross season starts for sure - with the shape i'm in.

bluecolnago said...

that bag is cool! the idea of warding off evil.... awesome!

lord knows it couldn't hurt!

peace out, yo!