Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Grand Opening

A few weeks back, I was running some blog ideas past Marcus. He said that my ideas didn't belong on the FBC blog. After some pouting careful consideration, I agreed. The FBC blog should be kept to the topics of riding bikes. Duh.

But I still want to write about a lot of different things. There are always random thoughts spinning around in my head that need to find their way out. So with that in mind, I started a new blog to do just that. A place where any subject is permissible.

The new blog is still in its infancy stage. I'll be adding more links and other stuff as the blog matures and finds its direction. Which may be here or there or possibly nowhere but always somewhere. You dig? A phantasmagoria of ideas if you will...

So without further ado, I present to you Alternate Realities. Stop by and leave some comments or ideas!

No comments: