Monday, November 01, 2004

Where's the rest of my pack?

Today's ride began with a coyote sighting. We just sat and stared at each other for a while. I think we were both wondering where the rest of each other's pack was. We were both solo today it appeared. I rode up Timberline via the dirt. I've always loved the back to nature experience of mountain biking, but most of today's ride was devoid of nature (the coyote was hanging out in a field in a residential area, so it doesn't count). I had nothing but my own disturbing thoughts of tomorrow's election to keep me company. I can't wait till the grass grows back next spring! Thankfully the dirt conditions were excellent, and bombing down the hill cleared my head for a couple minutes. Only the words, "Whoooo Hooooo!" crossed my mind. There's nothing more therapeutical!

No comments: